nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.

Idea from Laura Bartoli


I want to study in Italy, which kind of Visa do I need?


Hi there, I noticed you wrote two articles about visas you need to travel or work in Italy. However, there are other visas you may need as well. For example, students may need a student visa, and in Italy there are 6 kinds of student visa. Also, people who wish to get cured in Italy need a visa to stay in the Country. I would like to write about these situations. Of course, these topics should be divided in two articles.


Laura Bartoli