nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
My writing and editing portfolio.
• Write landing page copy and blog content to assist with the launch of the site’s Resources section. Successfully launched page within two weeks of working with the team. • Edit existing content to reflect the brand’s voice in a concise and engaging way. • Craft new social media copy and develop a new social media strategy.
Company: Culinary Agents
I worked there from 7/2016 until 9/2016
• Preserve writers' unique voices while also ensuring a grammatically accurate piece. • Copy edit assigned articles before publication through Medium as a CMS platform. • Copy edit using the Associated Press Stylebook as a guideline.
I worked there from 4/2016 until 8/2016
• Write entertainment, pop culture, and financial content for marketing and advertising clients. • Create blog articles and optimize SEO features on WordPress.
Company: Zeta Interactive
I worked there from 4/2016 until now
• Copy edit and proofread manuscripts physically and electronically using the Chicago Manual of Style and Merriam-Webster as guides. Update novel-specific style guides if necessary. • Complete edits meeting tight deadlines to ensure that novels will be published on time.
I worked there from 9/2015 until now
• Write live show reviews, album reviews, interviews, and artist features. • Publish copy edited pieces on WordPress utilizing SEO features.
I worked there from 1/2018 until 1/2018
• Copywriting and copy editing for retail, clothing, food, technology, entertainment, scientific, news, and events companies always meeting assigned deadlines. • Create website content, press releases, marketing emails, and social media strategies for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Copy edit and proofread using any house style guides as well as the Associated Press Stylebook or Chicago Manual of Style when applicable.
Company: - Freelance
I worked there from 8/2010 until now
• Compiled business, political, social, and cultural law-related editorial stories and features for magazines (multi-annual custom publications, quarterly Business Editions, and annual Legal Issue and Best Law Firms created in correspondence with U.S. News & World Report). • Chose creative direction and themes for magazines and worked with freelance reporters and design team to publish dynamic and unique publications each quarter. • Redesigned website and overhauled content from print to digital
Company: Best Lawyers
I worked there from 9/2016 until 2/2018
• Write advertorial and editorial content for the insets in magazines on tight deadlines. • Conduct interviews with entrepreneurs and leading industry professionals about their experiences for inset articles.
I worked there from 2/2017 until 12/2018
• Manage and grow the digital Voice section, featuring opinion and advice articles from industry leaders at brands, agencies, and tech and media companies, from approximately five posts monthly to a minimum of two posts per day. • Grew the channel 65% in a year (over 560,000 views in 2018) and saw over 1.5 times more views. The channel makes up between 2.3–3.3% of overall site traffic. • Oversee the Trending column, a four-page magazine spread, in our weekly magazine. • Founder of the diversity
I worked there from 2/2018 until now