nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
Looking for a tech B2B content marketing writer? Someone who knows a bit from a byte? Someone who gets tech?
Then perhaps we should connect.
I'm not like those tech-baffled writers you may have worked with in the past. My education is in technology (A.A. Computer Science; B.S. Computer Information Systems). I’ve worked in the industry (nearly a decade at IBM as a software developer; ISTQB certified software tester).
So I understand industry jargon such as SDLC. Hadoop data lakes. Agile software development. Structured and unstructured data. Relational databases and NoSQL databases. Regression testing.
And I do know the difference between a bit and a byte.
Does all the above mean that I’ll instantly understand your product offering? Of course not. But I’ll catch on quickly to your product or service – my background proves that I have a knack for getting my head around technical concepts. No deer-in-the-headlights look from this writer!
Curious about what I do?
A snapshot of my recent work would include:
· Multiple white papers and ghostwritten blog posts for an I.T. services firm
· A multi-part email re-engagement campaign for a business intelligence company
· Case studies and blog posts for an application performance management company
· A feature article for publication in Teradata Magazine
· Promotional articles (mostly ghostwritten) for placement in publications such as Airport Business, Earth Imaging Journal, Exploration & Production, Government Technology, Industrial Distribution, Today's Medical Developments, and others
· Web copy, brochure copy, and blog posts for a company that specializes in data migration services
· Multiple case studies for a business intelligence/analytics company
· A complete website rewrite for an I.T. company serving the federal sector
I'm a full-time freelance business-to-business copywriter. Specialties include: -Information Technology (I spent 8 years as a software developer at IBM) -Agriculture (I was a full-time farmer for more than 10 years - yes, really!) -Aviation (I've been a licensed pilot since the age of 17)
Company: Freelance Content Marketing Writer for B2B Technology Companies
I worked there from 8/2008 until now