nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
nDash Writer Profile for Denise Grier
Inbound Marketing Specialist
I am an award-winning salesperson, web designer, writer, blogger, editor and entrepreneur.
2006-01 - Current
Freelance Writer, Blogger, Editor, and Digital Marketer
Self, MoneyThumb.com, RRSA
- Writing, editing, blogging, social media for both small startups and established sites
- 10+ years in management and leadership, client development, troubleshooting, digital sales. SEO, technical SEO architecture, on-page optimization, Google algorithm updates, analytics, sales of ads on websites, some graphic design and WordPress building and optimization.
- Editing client and employee copy for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Design digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals
- Monitor digital marketing trends and research new opportunities.
- Project Manage large digital projects such as the development of practice websites
- Design, A/B test, and optimize landing pages
2003-01 - 2006-01
Account Manager & Sales
American National, Waxahachie, Texas
- Relationship development with new clients
- Conferred with customers about concerns with products or services to resolve problems and drive sales.
- Provided primary customer support to internal and external customers
- Multi-tasked to handle diverse customer needs, prioritizing tasks to keep up with challenging deadlines.
- Served customer account and technical needs consistently meeting productivity and quality targets.
Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Calling prospective clients, setting appointments, closing sales
- Lead Generation, Sales
- Consistently winning top salesperson awards
1993-01 - 2003-01
Advertising & Stuff
- Created this business on a dime, sold ads on menus and brochures, created real estate magazines for private clients, event programs, did it all: copywriting, graphic design, layout, payroll, collections, taxes, recruited sales team members, staffing, hiring, oversaw sales staff, Customer Support, troubleshooting.
1987-01 - 1992-01
Lowe's Home Improvement, Waxahachie, Texas
- created home builder's credit line, sales, marketing, collections, hiring, staffing, oversaw two girl office, payroll, bookkeeping, banking, all office administrative functions, contractor sales office experience.
- Customer Service a key part of the job
Ohio Christian University 12 credits toward a psychology degree
Industries I Write About
- Marketing & Advertising
Find writers and ideas in this industry
My Writing Samples
Denise Grier Portfolio
I write about accounting and finance twice a week for MoneyThumb.com
I worked there from 11/2015 until now
Content I Write
- Blog Post
- Social Media
- Website Copy
- Press Release
- Sales Collateral