nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I have 12 years of experience managing blogs, writing articles about anything and everything, and helping businesses build their brands on social media channels. I specialize in B2B copywriting and digital marketing and have significant experience in the heavy civil engineering and construction spaces.
One of the many articles I've ghostwritten for clients.
I interviewed these IT professionals for CompTIA.
Expansion of the Internal Revenue Code Section 179D
Economic planning for contractors
•Wrote 2,000+ word blog posts targeting career changers •Interviewed IT experts for featured posts •Identified SEO keywords and optimized posts with key phrases •Pitched article ideas and created assignments collaboratively with editorial team
I worked there from 9/2017 until 1/2019
• Write 1-2 optimized articles about topics related to the construction, construction finance, maritime, and energy industries per week • Assist in the creation of product pages and other optimized on-site content • Provide SEO recommendations to enhance content performance
Company: Content Contributor
I worked there from 10/2019 until 12/2023
• Planned and wrote two blog articles per week • Provided consulting services regarding SEO best practices • Performed outreach to solicit guest blog contributions from industry insiders • Planned and published content daily on the company’s LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ pages • Managed ad campaigns on LinkedIn
Company: Eiffel Trading Company
I worked there from 7/2015 until 1/2017
• Planned, wrote, published, and managed blog content for 18 clients in the automotive industry • Wrote video copy for commercials for clients • Scripted and created promotional YouTube videos • Tracked blog progress and keyword rankings • Planned and published social media content for clients
Company: Local Search Group
I worked there from 11/2013 until 7/2015
• Managed the company blog and social media accounts • Assigned blog articles to blog contributors • Edited all blog and social media content • Recruited, trained, and managed marketing interns and remote workers • Regularly wrote blog articles, Facebook updates, and Tweets • Planned editorial calendars for the company blog and Facebook
I worked there from 6/2013 until 11/2013
• Wrote and edited a diverse range of SEO content • Analyzed onsite articles for effectiveness and relevancy • Wrote feature stories for the company blog • Executed email outreach campaigns regarding content partnerships with webmasters
Company: Consumer Media Network
I worked there from 6/2012 until 6/2013
• Wrote compelling web copy to generate buzz for clients • Managed and trained part-time, remote writers • Formatted articles with HTML • Regularly wrote content about complex technology and scientific innovations • Wrote and edited case studies
Company: Unique Influence
I worked there from 9/2011 until 6/2012