nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I'm a certified SEO specialist, copywriter, and digital marketer. I help tech, manufacturing, and healthcare businesses achieve revenue growth through strategic positioning and messaging.
Forget bland, generic copy: I connect with YOUR unique audience to get results for YOU.
How? My copy takes into account the intersection between sales, marketing, and SEO. Most generic copywriters ignore this critical link.
If you're doing business today, multiple challenges already claim your attention: supply chain volatility, fluctuating demand, privacy regulations, cybersecurity, customer acquisition, and economic uncertainty.
The last thing on your mind: content strategy, digital marketing, copywriting, and SEO.
My clients tell me that I excel in making difficult topics accessible to the layperson.
As an SEO specialist, I provide: ✓ A clear content strategy ✓ SEO-optimized content ✓ Engaging copy with brand stories that resonate with your audience ✓ Analytics to determine the ROI of content ✓ Social media listening and monitoring to increase your brand's social media engagement ✓ Impeccable research that increases trust in the reliability of your content ✓ Optimized emails that increase engagement and sales
This blog post was written as an exclusive for BlogMutt.
Due to their versatility, fabric structures are gaining in popularity. This article reflects my experience in writing manufacturing articles.
This article addresses the role of DevSecOps in cybersecurity.
This article discusses the importance of mobile analytics in a digital economy.
This article discusses how the healthcare industry can leverage RPA to its advantage.
Content marketing is all about telling the right stories to the right audience. The perfect story kindles deep emotions and fosters strong connections.
Looking for a new job and stressing over your LinkedIn profile? Do this instead to navigate your path to success.
Making career transitions can be scary. However, it can also be an exciting time of treading new paths and exploring new visions. Find out how you can put your best foot forward and reclaim your destiny.
• Utilized subject matter expertise, problem-solving skills, and data-based research to answer more than 3,700 questions on a variety of academic subjects • Provided developmental feedback for college application essays, attaining > 95% client satisfaction • Educator of the Month August 2015 • One of 8 Golden Pen Essay Lab educators for an 18-month project • Current contributor of eNotes study guides, which range from 4,000 to 16,000 words each
I worked there from 3/2015 until now
• Utilized SEO knowledge and exceptional communication skills to create engaging blog posts for the healthcare, technology, manufacturing, energy, automotive, and fin-tech industries • Employed superb research skills and carefully-honed industry writing skills to create high-conversion white papers and e-books
I worked there from 11/2016 until now
• Created 1,300-word white paper for an international company on how sensor-based devices facilitate the remote monitoring of buildings and energy infrastructure • Wrote 2,500-word white paper about fixed index annuities for an established veteran-led organization • Created 3000-word ebook for a multinational company on how sensor-based vegetable sorting machines impact food safety • Wrote 2500-word ebook on how network segmentation promotes security in critical infrastructure environments
I worked there from 6/2018 until now
• Ability to use data-driven insights to create high-performing content for the manufacturing, healthcare, energy, landscape design, SaaS, cybersecurity, CBD, legal, and fitness sectors • Experience utilizing content audits, keyword research, rank tracking, competitive analysis, and on-page SEO to increase SERP rankings • Experience using Buffer, WordPress YOAST SEO, WIX, Shopify, and Elementor platforms to optimize content • Proficiency tracking content performance with SEO tools
Company: Freelance Digital Specialist
I worked there from 5/2018 until now
• Leveraged storytelling, email marketing, and social media marketing to promote exclusive brands • Regularly used WordPress YOAST SEO, keyword & competitor research, and content gap analysis to increase search engine visibility • Utilized excellent team management and writing skills to motivate writer teams and edit writer submissions
I worked there from 6/2018 until 10/2021
• Helped writers streamline ideas and convey information in concise, accessible terms • Utilized knowledge of American, Australian, and British English as well as the MLA, APA, and Chicago Manual of Style formats in editing client submissions • Provided developmental feedback on graduate thesis papers, educator research, business communications, and employee performance reviews, attaining a 4.5 star customer satisfaction rating
Company: Editor World LLC
I worked there from 9/2016 until 7/2018
• Provided developmental feedback, structural editing, and line editing for independent authors in the science fiction, romance, and speculative fiction genres
I worked there from 1/2012 until 2/2015
• Utilized state and national standards to design effective curricula for elementary, middle school, and high school students • Provided assistance during the college search & application process • Tutored for the ACT, PAXRN, and SAT college entrance exams
I worked there from / until /
I worked with Shireen on a piece about how executives use LinkedIn to research, network, and communicate. The focus was on optimizing LinkedIn profiles. Shireen is a good communicator, hard worker, and polished writer.
Tony Wenzel, Grove Street Capital
Thank you so much for being wonderful first as a person. You've written beautiful, in-depth, and high-quality articles for our community and we can't thank you enough. The articles Shireen writes always perform well! We are going to keep working in the future! Best, Ivy Exec team
Snezana Petrovic, Ivy Exec
As most companies work with writers to help tell their stories, there is always a learning curve challenge to specific topics. Shireen quickly stepped in, processed, researched and articulated great educational information on complicated subject matters as cybersecurity and industrial networking. We definitely look forward to working with her in the future.
Mark W Lennon, Network Technology Company
Shireen Stephenson is very easy to work with and is extremely reliable. We came to her with several initial projects that we had to negotiate the scope on, and she was always clear about what she could deliver on and never let us down on deliveries. She was also quick to address any required client updates. We will work with her in the future and are happy to recommend her.
Monica Caraway, Orange Marketing
As an academic contributor at eNotes, Shireen has crafted expert answers to tough student questions on a variety of subjects, including literature, history, and the social sciences. Her work consistently exceeds our expectations, going above and beyond word counts to demonstrate thorough research and academic expertise. Her attention to detail and flexibility as a contractor make her a pleasure to work with, and I'm happy to offer an enthusiastic recommendation of her writing.
Allison Draper, eNotes