nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
Copywriter with a background in creative writing. A jack of all trades and master of some, my experience spans the marketing, advertising, and editorial worlds. I've developed brand positioning and content programs for technology, real estate, and travel startups. I've written for and edited national and local magazines. And I've worked for both traditional and interactive marketing and advertising agencies.
Dig a little deeper at TrentonReed.com
In 2017, I participated in a joint project between SmartBug Media and HubSpot to produce a pillar page about buyer personas.
I was contracted by Urban Outfitters to contribute to UO Blog. The topic of running was posed as a content marketing technique to promote a new line of sneakers that the online retailer was selling.
As an occasional contributor to Thrillist Media, I pitched and wrote articles on travel and food.
• Build and maintain a variety of freelance clients through networking efforts. • Write and edit print and feature articles, website copy, advertising copy, and marketing collateral for companies and publications. • Develop brand voice, content programs, and target market messaging for technology startups in the B2B and B2C sectors. • Thrillist Media Group, Urban Outfitters, BeyondWords, BUHV Designs, GroovyTek, SmartBug Media, Buckland Consulting
I worked there from /2013 until now
• Hired as a contract writer; transitioned to full-time in January 2017. • Wrote and edited website copy, landing pages, conversion paths, emails, eBooks, and blogs to drive leads, awareness, and retention. • Collaborated with account executives, project managers, and creative team on website, branding, and marketing campaigns. • Interviewed stake holders, subject matter experts, and clients to produce on-brand content in industries such as software, sales, technology, and healthcare.
Company: SmartBug Media
I worked there from 8/2015 until 12/2017
• Hired as Staff Writer; promoted to Editor in February 2016; transitioned to Senior Staff Writer in June 2016.• Wrote, pitched, and copyedited articles for the Food + Booze desk.• Oversaw monthly budget and expenses, processed invoices, managed an editorial calendar, and maintained a CMS.• Hired and managed staff writers, freelance writers, and interns.
Company: 303 Magazine
I worked there from 6/2015 until 6/2017
• Wrote and edited website copy, advertisements, print, sales collateral, and social media for the travel and leisure sector. • Developed company messaging, content marketing objectives, and audience personas for two affiliate startup companies.• Presented and articulated concepts and campaigns to sales and executive teams. • Collaborated with executive and development teams to launch products; brainstormed with sales teams to align marketing efforts.
Company: Travelers Haven
I worked there from 6/2016 until 12/2016
• Hired as Copywriter; promoted to Online Marketing Manager in April 2014.• Oversaw marketing and creative efforts, including content marketing, mobile, social media, and email marketing services.• Managed more than 30 client accounts and optimized campaigns through SEO, Google analytics, PPC, and conversion optimization.• Hired and guided contract writers and interns to build effective marketing campaigns.
Company: The Great Online
I worked there from 2/2014 until 4/2015