nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
nDash Writer Profile for Everic White
Freelance Journalist and Digital Strategist
I started out blogging about hip-hop, politics, sports and culture, fueled by an innate desire to scour the annals of the Internet. From there, I began managing social media accounts and creating social media content for ecommerce, electronics, entertainment, and athletics brands. From writing decks to analyzing data to brainstorming strategies, I focused on growing communities, particularly with organic outreach. I've earned an M.A. in journalism with a focus on urban reporting, data and interactive journalism. Going forward, I want to join an agile team that melds digital strategy and digital writing.
Industries I Write About
- The convergence of demographics and digital media
Law & Politics
- Political Organization
- Social Media
- Writing & Editing
My Writing Samples
Million Hoodies Fundraiser Raises Money, Optimism & Cynicism for BLM Movement
When the last tune was played, the last raffle drawn, the last poem read, the last drink imbibed at Minton’s Playhouse on Tuesday, little changed ostensibly.
TechShop CEO Brings Community and Collaboration to Sunset Park Manufacturing Center
The lifelong love of collaborative tinkering and attention to real-life application Dan Woods manages TechShop with hope to offset unclear forecasts for manufacturers in the city.
Social Media Specialist
- Wrote copy, created images and videos, and edited story headlines for CNBC's social media profiles
- Provided breaking social media coverage for business, technology, media and political news
- Coordinated breaking and weekend technology coverage with San Francisco editorial staff
- Increased CNBC Tech site views by 172% and Facebook followers by 30% in six months
- Drove over 10 million unique visitors to site via LinkedIn
I worked there from 7/2017 until now
Content I Write
- Social Media
- Website Copy