nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I'm a cybersecurity product marketing and content marketing leader with more than 15 years of experience across multiple technologies. I've built GTM narratives, competitive analysis programs, and sales enablement programs for multiple cybersecurity startups in addition to running customer marketing, developing content strategies, and operationalizing processes at growing companies.
This is a thought leadership blog post that I ghost-wrote for John Nash, CMSO of RedPoint Global, about how marketers can prepare for the future of customer engagement
Another ghost-written blog for RedPoint Global. This one is a how-to about building customer-centricity into healthcare marketing.
A ghostwritten blog post for Dennis DeGregor, RedPoint Global's SME on financial services.
A "state of the market" research report written for Ardent Partners that touched on the electronic invoicing and electronic payments marketplace in 2016. This report was written using primary research that I also conducted.
A case study on Speedeon Data that I wrote for RedPoint Global.
This eBook was the top lead-generation asset at Morphisec for 18 months.
This is a blog post from 2020 covering the changes in endpoint security.
Morphisec is an endpoint security vendor focused on breach prevention, competing against EDR/XDR, MDR, AV, and NGAV solutions as well as offering solutions in the cloud workload security space and DFIR services. Also head roles as Senior Content Marketing Manager
I worked there from 11/2019 until 11/2021
A fintech company focused on tax and compliance problems globally.
I worked there from 11/2018 until 11/2019
• Ideated fresh content ideas, stories, and formats based on industry narratives and customer needs • Increased blog traffic by 150% year over year• Conducted SEO keyword research and implemented SEO strategy for blog post content • Captured customer stories to show the real-world value of RedPoint Global’s solutions• Ghost-wrote two thought leadership blog posts per week in collaboration with 14 SMEs • Managed relationships with freelance writers & designers• Produced monthly reporting on conte
Company: RedPoint Global, Inc.
I worked there from 9/2016 until 8/2018
• Crafted engaging email copy for more than 25,000 members• Managed channel strategy for financial operations-focused website• Wrote custom research reports and long-form benchmarks• Generated four thought leadership articles per week for publication on news and research blogsites• Managed production and promotional strategy for Contingent Workforce Weekly podcast
Company: Ardent Partners
I worked there from 6/2014 until 9/2016
• Worked cross-functionally across research, web, marketing, sales teams to generate impactful primary research reports for midsized industry analyst firm • Established new editorial workflow for reviewing and publishing industry analyst reports produced by more than 40 thought leaders and industry analysts company-wide• Generated content for marketing-focused news website• Tracked and reported on internal content operations metrics• Managed a four-person team of editors and content specialists
Company: Aberdeen Group
I worked there from 9/2012 until 2/2014
• Managed editorial calendar for investment email newsletter with 250,000 subscribers• Drove SEO strategy for Cabot Heritage corporate website • Wrote direct response copy that promoted the company’s stock picks and investment advice• Managed production of sales landing pages to drive downloads
Company: Cabot Heritage Corporation
I worked there from 1/2012 until 6/2012
• Acted as final editorial quality control for between 20 and 60 press releases per week under tight, constantly changing deadlines• Managed client relationships on a one-to-one basis, including correcting errors in published press releases, answering questions about press release distribution, and ensuring client instructions were clear to other departments • Achieved a rate of zero production errors for eight consecutive quarters• Prioritized workflow among bicoastal team of editors; including
Company: The Nasdaq OMX Group
I worked there from 1/2009 until 12/2011
Randori is focused on external attack surface management and continuous automated red teaming. It competed against CAASM, EASM, VM, Pentesting, and CART solutions.
I worked there from 11/2021 until 4/2022
LookingGlass is a threat intelligence, attack surface management, and third-party continuous monitoring vendor focused on the Federal Government and financial services.
Company: LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
I worked there from 6/2022 until 11/2022