nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I am an experienced content writer, copywriter, and social media manager with a proven track record of success in journalism, content writing, SEO optimization, and digital marketing.
I write everything from blog posts and sales emails to web and social copy. My topics/industries include B2B software, cybersecurity, network management, project management, nonprofits, event management, and marketing.
Do you really know who is accessing your applications and data? Federated identity takes a lot of the guesswork out of this question.
Campaign webpage meant to draw in potential new users to test drive our cloud security platform. Wrote all of the copy for this page and advised on design for best impact.
“Spoofing” sounds funny but the consequences of a successful attack on your business are nothing to laugh at. Take control of your security and recognize the patterns of all types of spoofing attacks.
Educate your students through real experiences with these experiential learning lesson ideas.
- Write campaign-based and promotional emails for higher ups - Develop landing page content for new feature-based promotional campaigns - Copy edit marketing materials written by other teams - Developed landing page, Google Ad, and email copy for Prove It Campaign within my first month - Boil down technical cloud security topics (cloud proxies, zero trust, cloud edge security, data loss prevention, etc) for a mainstream audience
I worked there from 9/2020 until now
- Wrote entire project management hub page for website - Wrote four 2500-3000 word project management software reviews per month - Wrote three 1500-2000 word supporting content pieces per week (how-to guides, best practices, software comparison pieces, software alternatives pieces, etc.) on project management and IT security - Designed graphics for supporting content pieces - Narrated project management video content
Company: The Blueprint (A Motley Fool Company)
I worked there from 8/2019 until 2/2021
- Drafted and sent out all internal email communications (7 per week average) - Managed communications for all events for email (in Hubspot) and Facebook - Managed and imported all agent and event lists into Hubspot - Drafted monthly agent newsletters in MailChimp and Contactually - Wrote and edited weekly blog posts for the Redwood Realty blog - Managed Facebook page posts and announcements
Company: Century 21 Redwood Realty
I worked there from 1/2019 until 8/2019
- Prepare social media copy for agency clients - Perform hashtag research - Maintain social content calendar - Write blog posts for agency clients
Company: Social Driver
I worked there from 11/2018 until 1/2019
- Wrote approximately five hundred long-form blog posts covering business trends in event management, nonprofit, and school administration software - Manage social media accounts and promote all materials on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn using Buffer and Hootsuite - Design infographics for all blog posts using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign - Produce and plan educational videos on software and best business practices using Adobe InPremier and Final Cut Pro
I worked there from 7/2015 until 7/2018
- Launched and managed all social media accounts for HackEd from scratch. - Managed all posts, post content, and paid campaigns.
I worked there from 9/2016 until 2/2017