nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.

nDash Writer Profile for Cassidy Horton

Cassidy Horton


About Me

Hi, I’m Cassidy, a personal finance copywriter.

A few years ago I graduated with an MBA and $18,000 in student loan debt. 

The sense of accomplishment I felt when I finished my MBA paled in comparison to the stress I felt from having $18,000 in debt. 

The weight of those dollar signs was crippling

Desperate to break free, my husband and I devised a plan. For the next 18 months, we lived on 60% of our income and used the other 40% to pay off all of our debt. 

The end result? We increased our net worth by 197%!

The all-consuming joy I felt the day I made my last student loan payment is a feeling I’ll remember for the rest of my life. 

My #1 desire is for other people to experience that same all-consuming joy. 

But the sad part is, 78% of people live paycheck to paycheck

If they lost their jobs tomorrow, they wouldn’t be able to make ends meet.

This type of stress is ruining their health… their home life… everything.

People want to be financially stable. They want to be able to afford a house... and save for retirement... and take a vacation without also having to take out a loan. 

But they need help getting there. 

They need to know about your services and expertise. 

All of this starts with content that empowers people to stand up and take charge of their financial futures.


I show readers they can still have fun while they break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle and save for retirement. 

I show them the road to financial freedom doesn’t have to be boring. 

Industries I Write About


Find writers and ideas in this industry

Content I Write