nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
Over 10 years of experience as Program Manager/Project manager/ Sr Business Analyst and Technical Writer leading and managing teams in Agile and Prototype methodologies.
● Diverse experience includes project successes in a client-facing role and leading teams in functional and business process change environments.
● Expertise in writing email marketing campaigns, sales pages, video sales pages and blog content
● Expertise in Agile methods like Scrum, Agile Manifesto and Lean.
● Experienced in risk mitigation and in meeting facilitation
● Experience and knowledge in other Agile methods/engineering practices like continuous integration, FDD, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Crystal, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework.
● Experience managing large projects, tracking plans and conducting risk analysis
● Led and directed teams on Scrum best practices, process improvement, estimation using JIRA,
● forecasting, metrics, release scheduling, impediments, technical debts, defects and incorporating
● Versed with SQL and running queries for Data Analysis
● Healthcare and technology expertise in telemedicine
● Lead development of protocols, standards, procedures and requirements for past projects
● Knowledge in developing reports and understanding Business Objects
● Lessons learnt from retrospectives for business and technology teams.
● Experience working closely with subject matter experts on managing requirement flows
● Have extensive knowledge in the pharmaceutical and healthcare domain with Data Warehousing for projects
● Built integrated teams using Apple, Android, SQL Server and testing domains
This is a sales letter for a personal development book.
This is a newsletter campaign re-posted to a blog.
This is a health article that covers the topic of high blood pressure.
Responsible for determining, defining, and writing technical documentation of current and proposed business processes and user documentation for UMIS NorthStar 6.4 upgrade Provide research and analysis to improve service recommendations that included writing descriptions of the service, processing considerations, expense, and potential revenue analysis, benefits and risks. Acted as Project Manager for NorthStar 6.4 upgrade. Prepared presentations of Win-10 upgrade for all departments.
I worked there from 4/2018 until 1/2019
CareRemote is a leading provider of telemedicine services for Cardiologists and Vascular specialists. CareRemote allows physicians to take control over their practices by allowing them to generate revenue outside of traditional means. Responsible for writing advertisements and branding copywriting for products to achieve market-product fit. Email campaigns, presentations, blog content, case studies, landing pages copy and articles geared to health.
I worked there from 3/2012 until 4/2018
Worked as a Lead Systems Analyst analyzing and writing documentation and converting technical jargon to clear documentation for stakeholders, Documentation was centered around Mobile and Web projects and Project lead for high profile mobile and desktop projects
Company: Wells Fargo
I worked there from 9/2015 until 2/2016
EMS 3.0 is the latest version of ITU’s proprietary educational management system. The online platform gives students the ability to manage their academic coursework, take online classes, and stay on top of goings-on at the University. The new iteration has built out new features as well as a completely redesigned user interface. Responsibilities were to write and design content strategy for an educational platform.
Company: International Technological University
I worked there from 5/2013 until 9/2015