nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
Looking for a Technical Writer or Copywriter with experience in your industry?
As a Freelance Writer, Blogger and Coach, I specialise in writing highly engaging and inspirational content to increase leads and to rank in web-search engines such as Google.
I currently write for Skin at Heart and I've written for several digital native brands such as Medium, Elephant Journal, Revista Zen Energy, Amorina & Mia, Arte Factos, NEVOAZUL or NAHO Magazine.
I work closely with technical communication for B2B and B2C, providing research-based articles, white papers, technical guides, blog posts, newsletters, landing pages and ghostwriting.
My specialty includes: content marketing, white paper, technical writing and user guides in industries such as luxury beauty & accessories, electrical engineering, alternative health market, travel and energy medicine.
White paper on the science behind aromatherapy, the interconnection between the human body and essential oils, why and how essential oils affect human beings.
Behavioral science and energy psychology on how words affect human beings.
Description of how aromatherapy can support the endocrine system.
• Technical and marketing content writing of proposals, monthly newsletters, email follow ups and Schreder magazine; • Contract management and clients follow up (City Halls, Architecture & Engineering, Energy Advisors); • Energetic Efficiency methods, simulations and implementation in Public Lighting Systems; • Conception of lighting methods with software Ulysse, analysis of photometric values according to IEC Standards and implementation of efficient systems,.
Company: Screder Lighting
I worked there from 12/2011 until 6/2013
• Hostess of annual project that consisted of tour in Portugal with a multigenerational group of students learning the Portuguese language in Goa, India with the aim to get to know Portugal, the Portuguese culture and improve their language skills; • Writing of a Technical Report of the events during the tour and suggestions for future annual tours to deliver to the public/private foundation that sponsors these events.
Company: Fundacao Cidade de Lisboa
I worked there from 10/2011 until 11/2011
• Technical content writing for engineering documentation, proposals, newsletters and marketing initiatives; • Sensitising initiatives for energetic efficiency and sustainability with the local Communities; • Analysis of the implementation of energy production methods in the African Market; • Logistics of creation and organisation of an office in Cape Verde; • Market prospect and contacting clients (City Halls, Private Customers, Energy Companies); • Conception of Renewable Energies Projects.
I worked there from 12/2010 until 9/2011
• Technical writing of electrical documentation and site control monthly report; • Site control and management: managing projects, resources, time and people; • Quality control of electrical installations construction onsite and documentation, mostly for Public Clients such as Public Water Systems; • Project analysis, cost control, planning, building construction supervision and contract management.
Company: afaplan S.A.
I worked there from 6/2008 until 11/2010
• Electrical Engineer in Oil & Gas Projects both in EPCI and in Maintenance & Modifications Projects in Stavanger and in Bergen; • Technical writing and administration of Electrical Engineering Documentation; • Performing and analysing FEBDOK calculations and writing technical reports; • Checking and approval of engineering documentation according to Norwegian and International Standards; • Electrical analyses, design and calculations based on the Technical Requirements, IEC Standards and NORSOK
Company: Apply Sørco AS
I worked there from 8/2013 until 1/2016
• Content writing for engineering documentation, commercial proposals, newsletters, procedures, routines and marketing initiatives; • Standardise and ensure the quality of administrative procedures of the company; • Project Manager Assistant for photovoltaic projects in both new and existing installations; • Cost estimation and control; • PV project design using PV Manager software; • Quality assurance for documentation and procedures; • Contract management.
Company: FUSEN Solenergi AS
I worked there from 4/2016 until 5/2017
Several translation and proofreading assignments in English, Portuguese and Spanish: • Website content, backoffice content and magazine LIVING doTERRA for doTERRA. Main topics: user interface, Aromatherapy, Health, Wellness, Fitness, Recipes & Essential Oils; • Poetic texts for the 21 Days Practice by Nación Pachamama; • Journalistic texts and work for Skin at Heart; • User interface and website content for several clients.
I worked there from 10/2016 until now
Experienced freelance writer of attractive creative content, such as: • Article and blog writing; • Newsletters and social media; • White paper and technical content; • Journalistic research on holistic healing; • Effective implementation of tone of voice for ghostwriting projects.
I worked there from 10/2016 until now