nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
Over a decade of content experience on subjects including food, health and nutrition, parenting, and travel. Apart from editing publications, I have also written long and short-form articles, blog posts, and copy for social media platforms.
Interview with celebrity chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
Culinary travel feature on Ireland
Native content and advertising features.
The ultimate beauty and skincare source in the Middle East for news, tips and trends, products, make-up hacks, tutorials, and expert advice.
- Created engaging content on the topics of beauty and wellbeing. - Managed content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic. - Optimized content according to SEO and keywords research.
I worked there from 2/2019 until 2/2020
- Produced a luxury lifestyle publication for UHNWIs. - Collaborated with brands in the luxury sector. - Moderated all in-house events. - Represented the brand at events hosted by The Luxury Network.
I worked there from 3/2017 until 8/2018
- Created compelling content. - Researched industry/home décor and art trends. - Liaised with PRs and brands to communicate their message through editorial support and advertorials. - Wrote and proof-read the magazine. - Attended press events and built media relations.
Company: Better Homes magazine
I worked there from 4/2015 until 11/2016
- Native content on subjects including travel, lifestyle, food, health and nutrition. - Created digital content for the BBC Good Food ME website and was responsible for the website launch and data dump from the UK website. - Directed and styled culinary photoshoots - Created a social media calendar and updated all platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) daily. - Interviewed celebrity chefs such as Pierre Gagnaire and Jean-Georges, to name a couple.
Company: BBC Good Food ME
I worked there from 11/2011 until 4/2015
- Supported the Editor with the production of the publication. - Travelled and wrote guides on various destinations. - Generated content strategies.
Company: Lonely Planet Traveller ME, CPI MEDIA GROUP
I worked there from 2/2013 until 2/2014
- Organised press releases. - Conducted blog and online research on trends. - Pulled looks from stores to suit themes for photoshoots. - Transcribed interviews for features.
Company: Harper's Bazaar ME
I worked there from 5/2010 until 8/2010
- Manage the entire work flow, design process and proofing stages of the publication. - Daily use of the CMS to publish stories online. - Host events on a monthly basis. - Assist the commercial team in selling partnerships across print, online, social and events. - Create video content for social media. - Oversee commercial projects including shoots, print features, online stories and videos.
Company: Mother Baby and Child magazine
I worked there from 8/2018 until 7/2020