nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I have a Master's in Translation Studies and Language Acquisition. I have been teaching languages for over 9 years and I am very passionate about it. Although officially new to the writing world, I am interested in writing about a variety of subjects. I am perfectly trilingual and write with ease in English, French and Arabic. During my schooling years, I have taken a few courses on how to use languages in marketing and advertising. As a result, I am using my knowledge, love for research and writing skills to further my career as a freelance writer.
This is a sample of Designer's website I helped write. It is but an example of how I can take someone's passion and reflect it in writing. So many subjects to explore, so little time. The world around us is full of endless streets of information. How confident are we in what we read? Is it well researched? Is it appealing? Does it teach us anything? Is it entertaining? So much to consider. As I embark on this journey, I hope to impact others through my words as I have been by many before.
• Teaching French in the PYP and MYP programme • Adapting a curriculum flexible to individual student needs • Organizing and executing extra-curricular activities related to French, art and culture • Designing costumes for the school plays • Developing professionally in the IB programme
Company: Walden International School
I worked there from 8/2018 until 8/2020
• Teaching French from grade 4 to grade 8 • Adapting a curriculum flexible to the needs of students • Preparing extra-curricular French activities • Creating and leading "Le Salon des Enseignants" to perpetuate professional development
Company: Matthews Hall
I worked there from 8/2017 until 8/2018
• Assisting bilingual wealth partners of TD in finding solutions and information • Translating internal documentation from English to French • Creating a French term base for bilingual specialists to use upon need • Drafting material for employee reward and recognition • Establishing documentation to track efficiency and maintain excellent service • Training of new employees pertaining to policies and procedures
Company: TD Wealth
I worked there from 5/2014 until 8/2017
• English <> French; English <> Arabic • Fields: Real estate, Hospitality, HR, Archeology, Finance, Advertisement & Psychology • Localization • Term base expansion • Proofreading
I worked there from 1/2009 until now
I work with elementary students and their parents. I build programs based on the Ontario curriculum to help students continue their learning independently at home. I supplement the program with one on one time to bridge any gaps in the learning process.
I worked there from 9/2020 until now
• Helping bilingual customers with reservations and providing travel related information • Managing email based inquiries and Group travel reservations • Training new hires on policies and procedures as well as functional programs
Company: Air Canada
I worked there from 9/2013 until 4/2014
• Marketing and promoting non for profit services of the organization • Planning socializing events for members • Drafting material for website in English and French
Company: Carrefour des Femmes du Sud-Ouest de l’Ontario
I worked there from 10/2011 until 4/2012
• Instructing French labs • One on one French tutoring with • Preparing extra-curricular French activities
Company: Huron University College/Accent Program
I worked there from 10/2008 until 6/2011
I have known and worked with Judith for many years and she has never failed to impress me with her talent for languages. She has a wonderful, positive way of communicating and a "can-do" attitude.
Tiffany Bell, Tiffany Bell