nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I’m Sherrice and I’m a freelance writer and Registered Nurse with 6 years of experience.
I started out in the ICU, then tried my hand at pediatric home health, long term acute care, and even telephone triage, before finally settling on dialysis.
I’ve been specializing in adult hemodialysis for 3 years.
Why am I great writer for you?
- A native English speaker
- Registered Nurse specializing in adult hemodialysis
- Freelance writer (obviously!)
- A stickler for deadlines
- I love to read and research (I’m a only a little nerdy)
- Able to use my awesome nursing powers to turn stiff, boring medical jargon into simple,
- Can work with a touch of direction and little supervision
- And a touch snarky (just a touch)
You need someone that can take complex and technical content and break it down for your readers in a way they can understand.
This pretty much sums up 50% of my nursing career. Managing patients with multiple chronic diseases is what I have dealt with for the past 3 years as a dialysis nurse. And explaining everything the doctor confused them with was one thing I did all the time.
So, it’s safe to say that your articles and content will be in the right hands if you were to choose me.
So what services can I provide you? Blog posts, articles, infographics, video scripts, brochure creation, newsletters, emails, and more!
You can bet that any piece you get from me includes the following:
- Well researched, fleshed out healthcare and wellness content written in terms your readers will understand
- 100% error free blog posts
- Fresh ideas with headlines that grab reader’s attention
- Posts full of best SEO practices and strategies to get your posts ranked
- Content delivered to your inbox or placed directly into your WordPress website.
- Posts delivered on time…every time!
- Beautiful, bright, and high resolution royalty free images, placed into the post, relevant to the content.
An in depth post covering the very basics of dialysis.
A post explaining why content marketers are a good addition to businesses.
Website copy for a local medical marijuana growing company.
Responsible for training new candidates on the principles of hemodialysis, building a training program from the ground up, making training videos and materials, instruct CPR classes, ensure staff performs skills correctly, design promotional materials such as brochures, social media posts, job advertisements, and blog posts, build, design, and maintain a company website, educate non-dialysis hospital staff on what to expect and how to care for the pre, intra, and post dialysis patients.
Company: New Direction Dialysis
I worked there from 1/2020 until 12/2020