nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
Hey, I am Manas Bhardwaj, an experienced SEO Content Writer helping businesses and brands to connect with their audience effectively. I help businesses and early startups with higher conversions and more traffic to their content.
How can I help you with SEO content writing?
1. Converting readers into customers by educating them through articles and blog posts.
2. Boosting user retention time on your website.
3. More clicks and higher conversions for affiliate links.
4. Increase in email sign-ups for newsletters.
5. Showcasing business as a go-to solution through SEO-optimized articles.
Freelancing services that you can avail of:
1. SEO Content writing
2. Article writing
3. Blog writing
4. Proofreading and editing
You must be thinking about the topics I have expertise in?
There you go!
Personal development and SEO Content Writing are my best niches to work on.
Why these both topics are my favorite?
It is because I always believe in improving myself at every stage of life and if we talk about SEO writing, after all, this is what I teach to my every connection on LinkedIn.
I know, you may ask yourself, why we should hire you Manas? What's so special about you?
Qualities that make me unique:
1. Respecting deadlines and crafting quality articles on time.
2. Constant communication and updates regarding work.
3. Genuine and helpful suggestions to skyrocket your business.
Things you should expect from me:
1. SEO optimized articles
2. No grammatical and spelling errors
3. Attractive vocabulary
4. 100% unique and free from plagiarism
5. Data-driven and well-researched articles
6. Giving new suggestions and ideas for articles
Can you finally see the potential in me to help your business?
Hit me right away, let's work together :)
Thank You :)
Find writers and ideas in this industry
Find writers and ideas in this industry
Countless times I have found myself vulnerable, weak, and exhausted by constantly thinking about the past. As the sun dips and the moonrise, the ability of my brain to overthink scenarios accelerates. Undoubtedly, I was destroying my present and undervaluing my capabilities to craft a beautiful future. I felt pity for myself. But I knew, I am my own savior. It’s either day one or one day. I moved on from my past, left it all behind. It was painful at first, but what I found is invaluable — p
One day I woke up and realized I was not made for anyone, I was made for myself. I am my own Best Friend. Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have. Pathetic, depressing, dull, and deadly are some of the words that describe the months followed by the heartbreak. I completely lost myself. I lost my passion and the will to live.
Should I take this step? Is it according to society’s standards? What if they start judging me for my choices? Will they make fun of me? A plethora of queries revolves around your mind when you start something new. Something unorthodox, unconventional, and out of the box. Something that doesn’t fit in according to society’s mediocre standards. The fear of being judged and trolled makes people live a life they don’t wish to. A negative wave of emotions can break down the toughest of individual
Writing is tough. Writing things that people resonate with is tougher. Not everyone can write and not everyone is a born writer. Many great writers have to go through years of practice and trials to figure out the best ways to pen down their thoughts. The tips are from my one year of personal writing experience that will help every writer kickstart their writing journey or take a jump from where they are stuck today.
1. Quora Quora is a question-and-answer-based platform. It is a forum about everything. You could ask a question and everyone has a chance to answer it. It has over 600 million users right now. You can answer questions in your niche and can earn a following on the platform. Remember to have a variety of questions to answer. In simpler words, target a combination of highly competitive questions ( questions with a lot of followers ) and less competitive questions ( questions having few follow
Would you go for a job interview without a Curriculum vitae? If yes, then you don’t need to build one and can jump back from this article. But If you are smart, professional, and want to increase the chances of getting hired, then you need a robust CV to convince them. A portfolio is nothing less than that. A place where you display who you are and showcase your best work on the Internet. Benefits of creating a free portfolio: Increase the reach and introduce your work to new audiences.
Crafting SEO-optimized articles and blog posts for businesses to boost visitors and conversions.
I worked there from 4/2021 until now
- Writing genuine and valuable stories reflecting my life experiences and lessons. - Crafting articles about personal development and self-improvement. - Educating my readers on SEO Content Writing by providing them with the best tips and tricks. - Innovating new methods and techniques for engaging with my audience through optimizing my articles for Google search.
I worked there from 9/2020 until now
- Optimizing content for trending marketing tips for greater reach of the business, - Proofreading and editing articles for Search Engine Optimization. - Interacting with Content Writers to come up with ideas for articles and different types of content.
I worked there from 7/2020 until 10/2020