nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
A proactive Environment & Health- Safety professional with almost 3 years of experience. I possess an extensive knowledge in compliance obligations of OHS & Enviro, regulatory bodies, industries, and construction sites. I closely worked with managers, tackle many non-compliant situations, developed different internal procedures, conducted trainings, handsome experience in chemical management w.r.t Environmental compliance requirements. Worked in corporate sector. Handsome knowledge on Environment & Social Governance. I am always energetic and eager to learn new skills.
• To ensure that company’s EHS Policy is properly communicated among the employees.
• Implemented, monitor, and evaluated Environmental Management Plan of K-Electric.
• Make sure EMS is thoroughly implemented by all stakeholders.
• Establishes and communicates its enviro. commitment and goals through environmental policy.
• Plans programs for controlling the environmental aspect and impact of its processes and activities.
• To ensure, Corporate EHS risk assessment has been carried out by the competent team and mitigation plan.
• Monitor project activities for policy coordination concerning Environmental Protection, Health Management & Safety aligned with Environment & Social Governance.
• Coordinate with the project management team in pre-qualification & selection of the vendor(s) and subcontractor(s) for this project site.
• Visit different sites for the monitoring and inspection of EHS activities as per agreed number of inspection target with assistance of Site EHS Officer and Site Manager.
• To conduct plan and unplanned site visits to check degree of implementation and audit to gauge their CEHS
performances. Conduct and chair fortnightly EHS meetings with respective Group EHS In-charge to review EHS status of their respective groups.
• Lead and supported project-based initiatives.
Find writers and ideas in this industry
This writing basically shows a thesis work of my project w.r.t to some technical terminology. The project was "producing raw oil from waste plastics". One who reads this, please make sure you understand terms well, it is a bit technical.
• To ensure that company’s EHS Policy is properly communicated among the employees • Implemented, monitor, and evaluated Environmental Management Plan of K-Electric. • Make sure EMS is thoroughly implemented by all stakeholders. • Establishes and communicates its enviro. commitment and goals through environmental policy. • Plans programs for controlling the environmental aspect and impact of its processes and activities. • To ensure, Corporate EHS risk assessment has been carried out by the comp
Company: SIEMENS Pakistan
I worked there from 1/2021 until now
• To Comply with Environment Management Plan as per EIA of unit 6 Enhancement. • Legal and customer Compliance of Environmental Sustainability & Social performance fulfilled accordingly. • Experienced STeP by OEKO-TEX (established all 6 modules and audited). • Sustainability reporting carried out throughout the time with customers, corporates heads, marketing teams and regulatory bodies. • Took different environmental initiatives for achieving sustainable practices under environmental policy.
Company: Sapphire Textiles Mills Ltd
I worked there from 10/2019 until 9/2020