nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I’ve got years of experience in content, technical, marketing, and academic writing and I possess a deep love and appreciation for content creation. I am also proficient in a number of authoring and writing tools and my ability to quickly research, learn, and adapt helps me to maintain a positive relationship with all of my clients.
Whether you need a blog post, an SEO article, a listicle, a social media post, a CTA, marketing collateral, or anything in between, I’m your girl.
Has your child been diagnosed with autism? Are you wondering what incidental teaching is? Read our guide to find out more.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of glasses, you might be wondering how to pick the right glasses for your face shape. Learn more here.
Learn about the differences between OCD and OCPD here.
Have you heard of the term defense mechanisms but aren’t quite sure what it means? Read this guide to find out all about defense mechanisms!
Find out more about swimming for weight loss, including the best pool exercises.
Looking to buy a new yoga mat but not sure where to begin? Read our guide to find out how to choose a yoga mat to fit your needs.
• Creating SEO-friendly web content to boost engagement and visibility • Researching and gathering information for written content • Communicating with Manager to manage goals and expectations • Editing own work to ensure error-free writing ready for online publication • Collaborating on Google Docs to ensure work efficiency
Company: Link Builders
I worked there from 2/2022 until 6/2022
• Editing content for grammar and punctuation errors • Improving keyword use throughout written content to boost visibility and searchability • Editing text structure and formatting to ensure clarity and readability • Providing feedback for clients about potential improvements to strengthen writing • Tracking editing changes in Microsoft Word
Company: Brand Builders
I worked there from 2/ until now
• Responding to live chats and emails regarding a variety of topics from nutrition, shipping, returns and exchanges, refunds, tech, troubleshooting, and more • Keeping a calm and friendly tone even when faced with a hard-to-handle client • Following company-specific guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction • Practicing excellent written communication • Providing excellent customer service while navigating emails, chats, and partner websites simultaneously
I worked there from 4/2019 until 5/2022
• Created content that reflected brand identity and philosophy • Developed, wrote, and edited SEO content that was original and enticing • Conducted research/interviews/audience analysis for technical subjects to supplement writing • Wrote and managed content for social media feeds • Edited, proofread, and copyedited pre-existing content
I worked there from 2/2015 until now
• Created content that reflected brand identity and philosophy • Developed, wrote, and edited SEO content that is original and enticing • Conducted research/interviews/audience analysis for technical subjects to supplement writing • Edited, proofread, and copyedited pre-existing content • Wrote engaging product descriptions
Company: Private Clients
I worked there from 7/2010 until now
Ms. Felton has been a pleasure to work with. She is fast to deliver quality written work and provides great communication during the work agreements. Her written work is engaging and she pays great mind to structure, readability, and organization of the written text. It is rare to find not only quality writing but such a dedicated writer that makes deliverables on time and to such high standards. I appreciate very much her excellent communication and continued support.
Sabrin Shekh-Yusef, Private Software Company