nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I am a husband, father of 4, and general lover of information and increasing my knowledge and skill bases whenever I can in an attempt to fully experience the world.
An avid musician since age 6, I would learn the recorder and clarinet, but ultimately find that the electric bass would be my instrument of choice. Even taking it as far as having the honor of gracing the stage at the Philadelphia Academy of Music in both my Junior and Senior years of High School.
I have spent the last 19 years honing my craft as an Automotive and Diesel technician. My need to know how things work has lead to a successful career in the field, and I know hope to convert my knowledge with wrenches into knowledge with keystrokes.
Outside of my professional career, I can be generally noted as a lover of craft beer and the brewery scene, nature and gardening lover, and also regularly open my home to many foster dogs that have been abandoned until they can be found a welcoming family.
I am excited to share my interests and expertise in order to help you grow your business, share your story, review a product, or even just to tell a story.
Find writers and ideas in this industry
Find writers and ideas in this industry
A short article about saving fuel by obeying the speed limit and utilizing cruise control
- Provided troubleshooting and repairs for Ford, Chevy, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, International vehicles - Provided diagnosis and repair for ALTEC bucket trucks and material handlers; National Crane Equipment - Perform regularly scheduled PM services and DOT safety inspections - Chosen for training in HCSS Equip360 shop software for company’s transition to more modern timekeeping and work order methods. - Responsible for training current and incoming employees in Equip360 Software
Company: Riggs Distler & Co.
I worked there from 7/2019 until now
- Provided troubleshooting and repairs on Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Ford, and Chevy vehicles. - Provided routine PM services for company fleet, as well as Annual State Inspections - Performed troubleshooting and repairs on large equipment including: National Cranes, Bucket Trucks, Built-Rite and Prentice Grapple Material Handlers, DMF Railgear - Performed repairs on auxiliary equipment including: light towers, compressors, snow plows
Company: Danella Rentals
I worked there from 6/2016 until 7/2019
- Provided a wide range of services including, but not limited to: Engine troubleshooting, Regen system diagnosis and repair, electric troubleshooting and repair, chassis repairs, engine repairs and overhauls - Provided regular PM services for customer and company owned vehicles - Performed Annual State Inspections for customer and company owned vehicles and trailers
Company: Ransome Caterpillar
I worked there from 6/2013 until 7/2019
- Provides preventative and repair services as an automotive/heavy duty technician to all fleet vehicles for the Sanitation, Street, CLIP, Bomb squad and Prison departments for the City of Philadelphia. - Provide service for severe weather and state of emergency events - CDL licensed to better perform job duties
Company: Office of Fleet Management, City of Philadelphia
I worked there from /2011 until /2013
- Automotive technician responsible for repairs including brakes, suspension, electrical, HVAC, transmissions, engine repair and basic engine diagnostics. - Performed PA State Safety and Emissions Inspections - Highest revenue generating technician during employment
I worked there from /2008 until /2011
- Automotive technician responsible for repairs including brakes, suspension, electrical, HVAC, transmissions, engine repair and preventative maintenance
Company: Pep Boys
I worked there from /2003 until /2008
- Automotive technician responsible for repairs including brakes, suspension, electrical, HVAC, transmissions, engine repair and preventative maintenance - Used Car Quality Certified
Company: Holman Ford
I worked there from /2006 until /2007