nDash.com is a content creation platform that provides brands and agencies with access to the world's top freelance writers.
I am a skilled content marketer with 10+ years helping businesses stay competitive and connect with their target customers. Through a deep understanding of technical and B2B audiences, I have helped businesses develop trust and loyalty and gain a better perception of what people are looking for.
While I can write for any industry, my expertise is in writing for technology (AI, machine learning, computer vision, and related technologies), business, and FinTech. I have written blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, video scripts, case studies, website copy, newsletters, press releases, and more.
I am experienced at telling brand stories and sharing valuable insights that help businesses build relationships and demonstrate to potential customers why their product or service is better than the rest. I can help you increase visibility and drive sales, help potential customers learn about your brand, engage with your content, and come to trust and value your offering.
Ultimately, content marketing allows you to better reach your target customers, establish authority and build strong relationships, which all lead to increased prosperity. Let's connect so I can help you achieve this same success.
In this e-book, we discuss how ElectrifAi’s pre-built machine learning models can optimize and enhance: traffic, conversion rate, and average order value.
Many AI myths and misconceptions make it hard to uncover the truth. How do you know facts from science fiction? Let's talk about three AI myths we are asked about all the time: Deep learning is the only important part of AI, AI does not contain bias, and AI will replace jobs.
What is Enterprise AI? Rapid technological change is disrupting many industries, including retail, financial services, media... the list goes on. What are companies doing to handle this disruption? They are adopting Enterprise AI, an artificial intelligence that drives digital transformation for businesses.
The retail industry constantly changes and evolves to align with revolving seasons and trending items. Keeping up with the fierce competition that seeks to draw in customers, however, can be difficult. How does a company really get to know its customers? Many companies are putting a large budget towards customer research, including AI.
As more and more people are getting vaccines, what are we all thinking? How do I travel more! Applied AI can help more people achieve this goal.
The manufacturing industry is currently facing major upheaval, especially with the current supply chain problems. Take a look to learn how machine learning is helping this industry achieve more for less.
When it comes to running a business, there are a lot of moving parts. And keeping track of all those moving parts can be difficult-especially when it comes to invoicing. Discover the 5 elements of the best invoice processing software your company can use.
In the constantly evolving financial services industry, automation has become a critical tool for improving efficiency and staying ahead of new demands. Numerous studies have demonstrated that automation can help minimize expenses, improve customer service, and encourage innovation.
At its core, supply chain management is about managing the flow of goods and services. But it's so much more than that. A well-run supply chain keeps a company competitive and increases customer satisfaction. It's a complex system with many moving parts, but understanding the five main components of the supply chain is a good place to start.
Processing sales orders is a fundamental part of doing business. Whether you're selling products or services, chances are you'll need to generate sales orders and track customer information. For most businesses, this process is manual and time-consuming. But what if there is a better way? Enter automation.
A global animal health leader and large U.S. dairy farm sought ways to use machine learning to make predictions that would allow them to improve animal health and drive efficiencies for their agriculture operations.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ElectrifAi, one of the world's leading companies in practical artificial intelligence (AI) and pre-built machine learning models, today announced it will be working with OXIO, a New York-based telecommunications company, to personalize phone plan rates.
- Built the formal content marketing department from ground up for Series A SaaS startup, hiring and managing in-house and freelance content creators, maintaining editorial calendar, and Editor-in-Chief for all content - Wrote SEO-driven thought leadership blogs, e-books, white papers, website copy, and more along content marketing funnel - Successfully reduced bounce rate by 12.4% and increased session duration by 66.9% by continuously measuring and improving content performance
I worked there from 8/2022 until 1/2023
- Doubled organic traffic to website from 19.5% in 2020 to 38.9% in 2021 by infusing SEO tactics and driving brand awareness - Created successful automated email programs through Act-On, averaging 6.7% click-through rate (CTR) for new contact lists - Wrote blogs, white papers, e-books, infographics, video scripts, case studies, writing style guides, website copy, newsletters, press releases and internal corporate communications
I worked there from 7/2020 until 8/2022
- Significantly increased website traffic by leading demand generation, content strategy, and thought leadership - Hired and trained talented content creators in the US and Vietnam - Wrote blogs, white papers, e-books, infographics, user guides, case studies, style guides, and website copy
Company: KMS Technology
I worked there from 10/2018 until 6/2020
- Wrote, edited and reformatted 27 procedure manuals for internal and customer use - Developed training material and taught classes internally, increasing employee productivity
Company: Secure Title Administration, Division of Reynolds & Reynolds
I worked there from 2/2018 until 9/2018
- Contracted to revise existing user manuals, reformat release notes, and create a better Quality Assurance system
I worked there from 10/2017 until 1/2018
- Wrote product instruction and company procedure manuals, and created graphic designs for customized products
Company: ASP Global
I worked there from 9/2014 until 10/2017